Monday 16 May 2011

The Rise of the Skorne

So Ive gone all Hordes at the minute, well amongst others in the mad dash into non GW systems. How did it happen this time? well firstly as many know Im a tart for buying toy soldiers, so I made a little start but couldnt get stuck in because I didnt like the Skorne red. Then I had my first game and became very enthusiatic, made my excuses to have a purple/gold force and boom! Two weeks later I have a nice painted starter force and another warbeast on its way (Titan Canoneer next).
Mordikaar

Praetorian swordsmen






Cyclops Savage

Titan Gladiator

Void spirit

4 comments:

  1. Very nice.

    i've been looking through the Trollbloods book trying to decide on a force, but its hard to do without the main rules!


    what are all the models? i.e. which are solos and Warlocks and light warbeasts? i realise the titan is a heavy warbeast and which ones are a unit, but...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might dabble with Everblight at some point. Love the Skorne models tho! Nice scheme as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mordikaar is my warlock, the cyclopses are light warbeasts and the void spirt is a solo.

    Thanks for the comments guys Im very happy with them myself and as my next heavy warbeast has arrived more should soon follow.

    Drax, we should have a chat about what you like and how it works; to give you something to go at.

    ReplyDelete
  4. definately!

    i've got an idea of what i want initially but obviously i'm a little in the dark

    good news is that no codex in june = scope for Hordes rulebook purchase. Models may need to wait an extra month, but that at least gives rules digestion time

    ReplyDelete