Monday 13 February 2012

While I wait...

As seems to have been the case forever I am still waiting for models I tried to buy a month ago, though since I cancelled the order with Maelstrom after 3 weeks and some poor customer service Im now finally due my delivery today or possibly tomorrow. So with new stuff about to arrive and little focused project development I made myself busy anyway. Ive had a rather eclectic drive on terrain including, a battering ram possibly for blood in the badlands games, a chunk of land mass with pretty cliffs for dystopian wars (I have plans and materials for a second section) and four arcane fulcrums for storm of magic.

Theres lots to do to the fulcrums yet but as using sponge in terrain takes forever to dry and harden (saturated with pva) it may take a while.




2 comments:

  1. Ooo DW terrain. Naice.
    Did you end up buying any of the scenery from their range in the end? As you mentioned you might.

    The ram looks good. What sort of size is it compared to the miniatures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I ordered some DW terrain from wayland games, though I cant remember now which ones....

    The ram is about the size of two ogres, its the old GW one; one of those models Ive had for years and years but has barely ever come up.

    ReplyDelete