Thursday 1 March 2012

Time for a steam time and why not? Basically I just wanted one so I picked one up at doubles and lo and behold I find the Empire loving is becoming an obsession. So she is painted, has a removable top to view the low effort but nice enough interior and the commander can be removed to the tank can be closed.


In other empire news, being involved in two campaigns and the opportunity for an anniversary gift has lead to some new purchases. Which Ill keep hush hush for now as my campaign enemies make up most of this blogs audience.



Oh and for those who were not there and who read the previous post that made a small mention of 40k doubles, I had a great weekend, some wins and some losses; but all in all a solid weekend. Mark will talk about it more I think on his blog the Rune of Stone, but highlights include a feet dance and volley ball amongst much much more.

4 comments:

  1. very nice.

    yes, i'll be writing a report of some form or another, though the new blog is The Nation of Procrasti
    http://thenationofprocrasti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes Id forgotten about that and yet for some reason despite following your blog and putting on my blogs I read list, its not there.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very nice, pictures of the interior?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could have done that couldnt I. Ill see if I remember the next time I blog on the empire. If recent enthusiasm is anything to go by, that wont be long.

    ReplyDelete